About Me


Back in 2007, I started taking interest in computers & internet, and I found it very interesting thing to learn because the real world was turning very fast towards information technology. I started learning computer & internet courses in 2007, And thus, after 7 years of continue struggles now I have some extensive knowledge about computers and internet. And this is the most valuable thing for me, I really respect it, I try to share it and want to share all of it before leaving this world, at the same time I continue learning new things because INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY or KNOWLEDGE has no boundary. Everyday is a new day for me as a learner and I try to learn at least one new thing every single day

Apart from computers in general

Surprisingly, I came to know about blogging and making money online in 2009, and I researched about it on the internet for several months, I was searching for information mostly in Urdu but I didn’t find sufficient information in Urdu, therefore I started learning English and at the same time I started creating blogs and websites. That’s what turned my life into an ONLINE LIFE. When I was searching for information in Urdu and I did not find enough information on the internet in Urdu, at that moment I decided that I would create a BLOG/SITE for URDU/HINDI users someday and today you see it (Details on this below).
 
Top